Monday, November 27, 2006

swap from new zealand

I was so excited when I opened up my mailbox this afternoon to find a parcel marked from New Zealand! Melissa and I worked out a swap during the past month or so. I sent off a few things from Kansas and she returned with treasures from Nelson, New Zealand! She sent some awesome fabrics, beads for the girls (which they quickly claimed and made into bracelets), some sweets for Parker, and baby shoes for my sister's new babe! I can't tell you how much I loved everything! The shoes are too cute and reversible...I even loved the bags! Such a talented gal! Thanks for making my day Melissa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you liked everything... it was fun doing that swap with you Heidi.
The kids here are still enjoying their treats... thanks again!

Tracy said...

what a great idea! :)

Anonymous said...

The little shoes are soooo perfect. Clark loved them and I'm sure Kerry will too.
What a neat idea to swap packages.