Monday, May 15, 2006

pottery party





What could possibly be more fun than taking ten 6 and 7 year olds to a pottery store on a Saturday morning? Nothing I tell you, nothing! Parker was quite literally the bull in the china shop. I could have used an extra body just to monitor the three year old!!!! It really was a neat birthday party. The kiddos were all very creative and the mugs really reflected the kids personalities. Morgan was so serious in all of the pictures I took, she was really focused on the painting. Parker finished his camoflauge themed mug in a record three minutes. I love birthday parties. Watching my children grow and change is amazing. Celebrating their entry into our lives is a precious time for me. Even if it includes fragile objects, paint, and way too much sugar!

No comments: