Thursday, May 11, 2006

little red is 7


My perfect little red headed baby girl turns 7 years old today. I can't believe it. Its seems like yesterday when these pictures were taken. She was such a high maintenance baby with the colic and feeding issues, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. No one captures my heart the way she does. She is my special, cuddly, snuggly child. She notices things most people wouldn't. I have to hurry her up all of the time, but I think she sees things we don't. The details on a flower, the way a bird flies from one tree to another, and the little things added by an illustrator of her favorite books are never lost on her. I love all of my kids for different reasons because they are such very different people. I love my little Momo because of how deeply she feels and how completely she loves. My babies are growing up...sigh. But what cool people they are becoming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!!! She was such a precious baby. How can she be seven?