Sunday, May 07, 2006

cupcake sprinkles


I love to bake cupcakes. Sometimes I will go months without baking just to remember...I love to bake cupcakes. The girls are finally getting old enough they can help as well. Yesterday we found some bright colored sprinkles at the store and decided it would be a perfect day for baking. The girls helped stir and crack and of course decorate. I can never decide exactly how to decorate something, so cupcakes are perfect. They can each have their own personality, and a mistake is just an excuse for a little snack! Fluffy egg whites made these tiny cakes light and airy. Out of 18 I think we have three left right now...big hit with a dinner party last night. The girls were so proud and I enjoy the creative time with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm! Looks very good.