Tuesday, August 29, 2006

i'm dreaming of a white christmas...


The air is cold, Christmas is near, the gifts, the activities ... wait ... never mind. It is still August isn't it? I may well be, but we started our fall and Christmas festivities this week. Nutcracker Auditions. We had a quiet summer of fun and traveling. The quiet is gone from the Wise household. With school is full swing, Sunday School starting back up, dance lessons, and Nutcracker, we may never have a quiet moment again! I wouldn't have it any other way! Abby has ambitions of playing a child in the party scene, while Morgan wants to be a mouse this year (those are supposed to me mouse hands in the picture). We will know in a few weeks. The sun is shining, my grass is still green, and the flowers are still in bloom. Not quite Christmas yet, but we are well on our way now.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It sounds like life is rich! :) I love this time of year too.

Blessings,
Tracy