Monday, April 17, 2006

fun in cali


As many of you know I ventured to the left coast last week. It was god to get away and recharge my batteries. I missed my little ones and my fella an awful lot while I was gone. The weather was cool, the smog was awful, and the company was amazing. I had the chance to experience a few things that I had forgotten about. Eating without ordering and feeding three other people. Getting a pedicure. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I loved spending time with my best friend, she even indulged me in a few tourist attractions. We drove through the Hollywood Hills one day (beautiful) and spent time on the beach. The food was unbelievable. I had fabulous sushi at a returaunt on the beach, eggplant lasagna (made by nat), and some of the best mexican food ever! I know California is where all the beautiful people are, but Kansas is where my people are. I saw the snakes of fire from range buring as I flew into KCI, and I knew I was home.

No comments: