Saturday, March 18, 2006

St Patty's People


Yesterday morning I had to make sure I was up and dressed before the green police (who were in green pjs, just in case) arose from their slumbers. The girls had fun getting ready for school and Parker, Will and I headed for the parade after a quick visit from Grandma. St. Patricks day is different now than when we were younger - at least for us. St. Patricks day was all about the bar, and the bagpipes that were too loud for such a small place, and green beer. Now we are catching candy at a parade with Parker squared (our Parker and his best friend Parker Jackson), making a quiet dinner at home, and settling in for some basketball. I wouldn't change it for the world (except the outcome of the Jayhawks game).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to make this comment work!
Very green pictures of the kiddos. Parker and Parker look like twins. (Parker David is cuter tho).
How about those Shockers?