Monday, January 30, 2006





Happy Birthday Abby! I can't believe I have a child who is 9 years old! How fast the time sprints by! It seems like yesterday we were brining that tiny pink thing home in the snow. This weekend was the birthday party for my baby who has turned into an amazing little girl (I'm being too often reminded that she will not be a little girl much longer). We journeyed to Kansas City to visit Libby Lu's. Abby, her sister, and two of her friends had a little girl's dream makeover. Hair, makeup, wild clothes, nails - the works! They really had a wonderful time. I have a feeling the success of these parties is highly dependent on the person working at the time. We were blessed with a gal who had as much fun as the girls and really put a lot of effort into the whole process. Parker was not as thrilled by the whole process. As if this wasn't enough, we then ventured to the

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really can't believe little baby abby is 9. looks like everyone had a good time! tell the kids hello from me!