Sunday, January 22, 2006




A day in the life...I'm telling you what! Sorry no pics of Abby, she has been obsessed with her Nintendog (virtual puppy) this weekend and has not been seen much. She's not allowed to play with it longer than about 15 minutes a day during the week. The younger two kept me on my toes. Morgan lost her second tooth at school on Friday and got a visit from the tooth fairy. Her and Parker were playing soooooooo hard yesterday afternoon they just passed out together (see pic). The top picture is Parkers idea of helping me with the dishes. I'm not sure if its possible to get more water on my floor. Getting ready for the upcoming week. Sunday afternnon is our regrouping time. Its one of the few event free times we have together. Everyone can hang loose, finish homework, play whatever they want, and just reconnect. I have a feeling these times ar4e going to become more and more precious when the kids really start getting busy with sports, ballet, and so forth. They are growing up so fast (sniff, sniff).

No comments: