Tuesday, August 16, 2005




Today is the first day of school. The girls were up VERY early. I think they would have been showered and ready to go at 3am if possible. I love that they still get excited about the first day of school. As you can see, Parker needed his backpack to drop off the girls as well.


Abby Marie is in third grade. She can't wait to learn cursive handwriting, multiplication, and division. She hasn't seen some of her friends all summer. I imagine she'll spend most of the day trying to catch up!

Morgan Beth is in the first grade this year. I think she already has her teacher charmed. She only went through 4 outfits this morning before we left the house. She had to perfectly match a new pair of shoes!

We are definitely entering a new year. Things change every minute. I only hope I can save these precious memories of excitement forever. God keep my children safe in your loving arms on their first day of school.

No comments: