Thursday, July 10, 2008

long long weekend

The Wise 5 are all heading to different places this weekend.  Miss Mo is spending 4 days with my sis in KC.  Little man is having a sleep over with a friend (his first one).  Abby and I are heading to Wisconsin for a few days.  Talk about planning!!!  Its hard enough getting everyone ready to go out of town, but trying to get everyone organized to go different places?  I don't suggest it.  Stupid stuff.  Like we all use the same toothpaste.  I had to go out and buy 3 more tubes!  And brushes?  And shampoo?  Permission for treatment in case of emergency forms.  Snuggly bears and blankets.  Good golly miss molly.  When it comes right down to it I don't like leaving any of my kids.  Lots of kisses this morning.  I plan on enjoying that part for as long as I can!

12 comments:

The Mama said...

will miss you much. good luck to all of you on your different adventures. looking forward to our swimming date!!

beki said...

Yikes! I hope everyone has fun!

lera said...

Scattered abroad. Have a great weekend.

My eldest is at scout camp this week, and although he has a permission slip for medical care and all the insurance information, he is out of state (and sick, of course!!!) and the insurance is giving him a terrible time! Mostly with the prescription at the pharmacy. Hope you don't have any issues like that!

Anonymous said...

Where in WI?!

Amanda Jean said...

I'd like to echo that, where in Wisconsin are you headed???

Berber said...

Have fun everyone!

house on hill road said...

hope you all have so much fun!

Stacy said...

Happy travels to all the Wise 5!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Hope everyone has a great time.

Anonymous said...

Oh enjoy!

Anonymous said...

It is tough. I packed up two this morning, going to different places.
Have a safe trip, Heidi. See you soon?

Alice said...

Oh, your kids are all so dear. I can see why you hate to be without them. I hope you've all had fun on your adventures.