My big WIP for this weekend is a quilt for a good friend's birthday (she doesn't read this blog - I'm not sure why not because shouldn't everyone?)! I think I may be sad to part with it. I am really lovin the orange and pink and brown and blue. And the Amy Butler. And the new to me vintage. Sigh. I'm SUCH a good friend. In fact, I rock. Or at least Randi thinks so!
Aw shucks! Really? Rockin? Part of this award is naming another five bloggers who rock. This has been hard for me. There are so many of you gals I read everyday. And I think I could make a list of 100 who rock. Here a few of my favorites:
- Tiny Happy - Melissa was one of my first "blogger" friends. She is super talented and over the top kind. She has taught me so much about New Zealand and recycled fabrics and I adore her sweet mothering style.
- no appropriate behavior - Laura is a hoot. And super crafty (love the new button magnets). And an awesome mom. Her site is R rated at times and never fails to make me laugh and think every time I head over!
- artsy-craftsy babe - Beki could possibly be super woman. She loves her family. Works full time. And could possibly be one the most talented seamstresses I know. Don't get me started on her bags.
- Mayfly - Alicia is fellow midwesterner. Her art (check out her murals) floors me. I envy her talent. I have always wished I could paint like that. And because she couldn't possibly just be good at one thing, she is a fabulous seamstress and is raising two beautiful babes.
- Crazy Mom Quilts - Amanda makes quilts that make me melt. Wow. Check out the laptop case she made this week. She inspires me!!
All of these gals are awesome. And Randi of course is right up there as well. I really did have a hard time choosing. These gals are great friends and people who inspire me daily! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!