Sunday, April 13, 2008

rock chalk jayhawk

After an embarrassing amount of time without blogging I must safe a few brief words about my beloved jayhawks!  We went onto Lawrence today to see the victory parade!  A few pics for today, with more good posts to come this week!
Above,  the team and coaches!  About 100,000 were on hand for the parade!  Below, the best pizza in Lawrence!  So yummy.
And one long day for the little man.  The past month has been crazy busy, but should slow a bit now and I may even get my creative mind back.  Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I was just thinking about you this afternoon, wondering how you're doing! So it's good to hear from you!

What an amazing parade that must have been! I can see why your little one was so tired.

Anonymous said...

Man, that was fun, wasn't it? Eliot crashed in the car on the way home too - and we only went across town!

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

that parade looks like a blast! Good to see you back :)

The Mama said...

So jealous you all got to go. I'll live vicariously through you. Rock Chalk!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again, my friend!

AM~Erica said...

Congrats on your team win!! Chris is happy, too.

And I don't want to hear about emabarassing amount of time w/o blogging. I hadn't since Nov. OOPS!

Hope all is well!

Sandra Evertson said...

I like the last photo! Pooped out!
Sandra Evertson

Erin said...

Glad you are back. Looks like you had so much fun. My mouth started watering when I saw that pizza picture!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Good Luck!! :oD
SMiles, Karen

ps--your little guy is so cute all zonked out in the backseat! lol