Tuesday, November 01, 2005



Happy Halloween everyone! Will worked last night so the kids and went solo. We went to our new neighborhood to trick or treat and I couldn't believe how many kids live over there! How neat. This pick is at our friends the Holmans house. What cute girls they have. We sold our house last week so the efforts of packing have bneen kicked into high gear. We move on the 18th of November and decided to hire movers for the first time. That should take some of the stress off. I hope you all had a great Halloween. The other picture is from Mark Hood who took several family pictures last weekend. He is SO talented!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got my ticket today so I will be heading to Kansas. Hope I will get to see the kiddos. I know it is a busy time for you all with Christmas productions. I fly in Dec 8 and leave out of Wichita Dec 13. Is the Nutcracker performance that weekend? I would love to see it!
Love, Trisha